Thigh Cream

Jessie Micales jmicales at facstaff.wisc.edu
Wed May 25 08:19:27 EST 1994

The advertisement for "thigh cream" was not just placed in this group, but
must have been placed all over the board.  I belong to the rec.sport.fencing
group, and it was posted twice in a row there.  I think everyone on the
Internet should make it a policy not to buy ANYTHING that is advertised in
groups other than the "for sale" groups.  Otherwise this is just going to
get worse.

Jessie A. Micales
jmicales at facstaff.wisc.edu
U.S. Forest Products Laboratory