Same sex couples

Lena Ting ting at roses
Fri May 20 13:22:03 EST 1994

Are these same-sex couples that people have been talking about in
biology departments?  Or other science departments?  It doesn't seem
as relevant to me when I hear of women in the women's studies
department being "out".

I am a a student in biomechanical engineering, working on issues
relevant to neuromuscular coordination, so I may end up in either a
bio-type or medical department, or in an engineering department, or
both.  As far as I know, medical schools and engineering schools tend
to be much more conservative on issues of homosexuality than are
women's studies departments.

So can people clarify their posts and specify what departments these
couples worked in?

Lena