help

R I Leyva-Espinosa rile at iastate.edu
Thu May 19 13:33:44 EST 1994

Hi everybody,

	I am posting this note for my boyfriend, because he has not access to
this service.  He is about to finish his doctoral program in molecular biology
at Iowa State University and he is interested in immunology and/or molecular
biology fields related.
	Because of personal problems I will have to move Southern US (probably
Texas or New Mexico), so he wants to find a job in any of these areas.  It
seems like New Mexico State University at Las Cruces is our best option.
	I would like to know if there is any possibility for him to find a
Post-Doctoral position in the area.  I can send his C.V. if someone is
interested.  I would appreciate if you can also provide me with information
about other possibilities. Please reply to:

	Raquel Leyva/Dennis Gor
	rile at iastate.edu

Thanks!