Dual career couples

Sara Garver garver at CRSEO.UCSB.EDU
Tue May 17 13:05:48 EST 1994

Does anyone  know of any same sex couples that have been hired either together or
one and then the other? The only examples I know of are where one women has a job, with tenure,
and her partner gets hired becuase the dept. doesn't want to lose the tenured faculty to another school,
this was in a Women's Studies dept.
I  don't know of  anyone who has been able to be out about their relationship enough during the
intial hiring  process to even discuss getting their partner a job.

                                   Sara