Advertising??!!

favis at RASCAL.MED.HARVARD.EDU favis at RASCAL.MED.HARVARD.EDU
Fri May 13 12:02:43 EST 1994

I would like to encourage anyone who is as irritated as I am about advertising
on the internet to promptly swamp the responsible individual with e-mail
expressing this sentiment.  I am referring in particular to the posting on
numerology. This is inappropriate and unwelcome.

			Reyna Favis
			"The opinions expressed are solely my own."