Women in Natural Resources

Jessie Micales jmicales at facstaff.wisc.edu
Thu May 5 10:36:21 EST 1994

Greetings.  I am a section editor for the journal "Women in Natural
Resources."  This is a fairly popular journal in the US and highlights women
in natural resource professions, such as forestry, wildlife ecology,
grassland and range management, geology, archeology, etc.  I have a two-page
column called "Research in Progress."  In every issue, I have 2 - 3 women
researchers write a 500-600 word summary of their current research topics (
either a specific study or a general summary of their overall research
program.  Would anyone from this board like to contribute or want further
information on this?  It's an easy publication for your CV (very informal,
written in every day language instead of "science-ese").  If you are
interested, please respond to jmicales at facstaff.wisc.edu.
Cheers!
Jessie Micales
Research Plant Pathologist