Mol. Bio. GRE Subject Test

Laurence T. Reiter lr035778 at mbcr.bcm.tmc.edu
Wed May 4 21:05:32 EST 1994

Yeah, I took it alright!!  I thought that it was much more difficult than it
should have been for me since I had a degree in molecular and not just general
biology.  My advice to you is: DON'T TAKE IT!  Even though it seems that you can't
remember any of that classification stuff and you wouldn't know a monocot from
a plasmodesmota: TAKE THE GENERALK BIOLOGY EXAM!  Trust me.  You won't be sorry.
I had to go back and take the general biology exam before comming to Baylor.  The
good news is that tomorrow I take my last exam for the last class which I will
have to take before beginning work towards my thesis project.  So, good luck and
don't sweat it.

	LTR
	Baylor College of Medicine
	Cell and Molecualr Biology Graduate Student