one tablet candida relief

Laura JW Butterfield 865-2956 313 Wartik LJW8 at psuvm.psu.edu
Wed Dec 14 23:15:20 EST 1994

Yes, this is for real!  It was perscribed to me after developing
allergic reactions to the OTC creams and one was all it took.  And, I
was at peace until a course of antibiotics for sinusitis brought it back
again.  So, tell all your friends!

FYI - my gyn said that it was actually developed for AIDS patients that
had systemic infections.  The only drawbacks were that the side effects
could be severe if they were to occur at all.  That's why they try the
creams first.

Hope this helps!

Laura Butterfield
Penn State (#1 for the Roses!!)