Lifestage Investing for Women

Beth Shuster eoshuster at UCDAVIS.EDU
Wed Dec 7 13:34:04 EST 1994

On Dec 6, Carole Heiman-Kezios (cheiman at gagme.wwa.com) wrote:

>for this newsgroup.  If that is the case, and someone lets me know,
>I will not post this here again.  I thought, however, it might be
>of interest to some of the women here.

  Although the topic of retirement planning is one that is (or should be)
of interest to women, my understanding of the informal Internet code is
that it is inappropriate for an employee a company (or anyone who stands to
benefit from resulting sales) to plug that company's products.  That is,
the topic in general was OK, but the plug for a specific program was not.

Just my opinion.

Beth Shuster
Assistant Professor
Dept. of Food Science & Technology      phone: (916) 752-4207
Univ. of California                     fax:   (916) 752-4759
Davis, CA  95616-8598                   e-mail: eoshuster at ucdavis.edu