info wanted

Joan Livingston-Webber webber at cwis.unomaha.edu
Thu May 6 16:13:01 EST 1993

I'm writing a paper for my (high school) journalism class on the differential
treatment of men and women in the classroom.  I thought this would be a good
group to ask for information.  If you have any information, opinions, or
experiences, I would love to hear them!  If you do write me I'll need your
full name and title (so I can quote you).
Thanks!
Martha Karlstad
webber at cwis.unomaha.edu