A group for XXs?

forsburg at vax.path.ox.ac.uk forsburg at vax.path.ox.ac.uk
Wed Dec 23 04:22:22 EST 1992

> David writes:  (much deleted)
>
> BTW: I didn't realize this was going to go on this long - so my apologies especially since
> I have one of those funny little chromosomes, my partner refers to as the mutant one,
> that seems to have several socially undesirable traits mapped to it and this is really a
> group for the XX's.

I think this is NOT a group FOR the XXs, it is one that addresses issues
that XXs face.  But my experience with a women's group when I was a grad
student suggested that there are a lot of problems that women face in science
that trouble men as well, and a lot of men arent happy with the way
women are treated either.  We need to work together to change things, XXs and
XYs.

just my tuppence.

susan

S.L.Forsburg  forsburg at vax.path.ox.ac.uk
ICRF Cell Cycle group, Biochemistry Dept
University of Oxford