Women and computers....

Dorothea Kominos kominos at JKDEC.ROCKEFELLER.EDU
Fri Dec 4 12:42:51 EST 1992

I say BUNK !!!  I got my B.S. in Chemistry and then went on to do
computational chemistry getting my Ph.D. in Physical Chemistry.  Do you know
what?  The majority of the people who were in my field were women.
Professors often commented to me how interested women appeared to be
in molecular graphics.  The Ph.D. in Physical Chemistry required a
great deal of mathematical background and I wasn't scared of it.