[Toxicology] post doctoral position

GYANENDRA SINGH gyancdri at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 10:47:48 EST 2006

Respected Sir,

I am Gyanendra Singh from India. I am presently working as a Senior Research
Fellow (ICMR) in Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI) for my Ph.D. on
Reproductive toxicity testing. My work involves working on different aspects
of in-vitro teratogenicity testing taking apoptosis as an end point that
could define the teratogenicity at its very early stage, in accordance with
the prerequisites of the era of modern molecular biology  I have a good
hands-on experience in flow cytometry (FACS), DNA gel electrophoresis, DNA
3'-OH Labeling (TUNEL), Fluorescence microscopy, tissue embedding & staining
and various biochemical estimations, in handling animals (rat &mouse),
harvesting embryos from the dams, culturing post implantation rat whole
embryos, dissection of various organs etc.

Sir, It will be a great opportunity for me if I can work with you and
utilize & sharpen my skills & experience under your able guidance for a
common interest. Please consider my application if you find it up to your
requirement and satisfaction at present or in near future.

Sincerely yours

--
Gyanendra Singh
Senior Research Fellow