[Toxicology] e.hormone 2005, meeting on endocrine disrupting chemicals in New Orleans, LA, USA, October 26-29, 2005

Charles Miller rellim at tulane.edu
Tue Aug 2 13:44:58 EST 2005

See the link http://e.hormone.tulane.edu/eh2005.html for more
details....

e.hormone 2005

The cutting edge of endocrine disrupter research
7th annual symposium on the environment and hormones
October 26-29, 2005

Hosted by the Center for Bioenvironmental Research at Tulane and
Xavier Universities

@Tulane University Health Sciences Center, 1430 Tulane Avenue, New
Orleans, Louisiana, USA

"We contend that the phenomenon known as endocrine disruption is a
manifestation of a larger biological issue – that is, the complex
signaling networks that exist within and between organisms. These
signaling networks can be maintained or perturbed by environmental
factors. At e.hormone we intend to develop the tools for a new
science of environmental signaling and to invite participants to
further develop the Environmental Signaling Network (an NSF-sponsored
activity)."

The program is being finalized and updates will be posted weekly.
Travel, hotel, and poster information is available now. Send e-mail
to e.hormone at tulane.edu for information.