e.hormone 2003 meeting - save the date!

Chuck Miller rellim at tulane.edu
Thu Mar 6 16:14:34 EST 2003

------ Forwarded Message
From: "e.hormone" <ehormone at tulane.edu>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 14:28:33 -0600
To: "e.hormone 2003 (35)" <ehormone at tulane.edu>
Subject: e.hormone 2003 - save the date!

Dear Folks --

Please join us in New Orleans for the 5th anniversary of e.hormone:
October 16-18, 2003.

We look forward to reenergizing the format and style of this year's meeting
and we welcome your input for doing so. One subtle yet important example is
a slight name change from "environmental hormones" to "environment and
hormones"

e.hormone = environment and hormones
a systems biology approach to environmental endocrine science

This will give us room for growth and inclusion of other topics via our
usual interdisciplinary approach. We also anticipate hosting an "intro
course" one-day prior to the meeting that will teach the basics of
environmental endocrine science. Details on this along with other meeting
arrangements will be posted on our website: http://e.hormone.tulane.edu
throughout the coming months.

We hope to see you in October for an exciting 5th year.

Sincerely,
CBR Faculty & Staff

------ End of Forwarded Message