Any comments on this explanation for allergy? (yes, of course :)

Jon S. jonceramic at nospammiesno.earthlink.net
Wed Jun 2 12:19:25 EST 1999

On Tue, 1 Jun 1999 11:21:49 -0700, "cfs" <osh at hotmail.com> wrote:

>Yeah , if you wait for the beaurocrats to figure everything out , medicine
>will go nowhere fast !
>
>Tell me when they do some studies , then we can talk about it.

Yeah, you wouldn't want people's hearts going wacko from untested diet
pills or anything, would you...

Oh wait...

Here, breath a little asbestos.  It's an all natural mineral, mined
from the earth.  And while you're at it, let me get you a little night
shade tea.  It'll put a permanent stop to all of your aches and
pains...

jon