Any comments on this explanation for allergy? (yes, of course :)

Hans Lennros hans.lennros at swipnet.se
Tue Jun 1 18:31:46 EST 1999

Hi cfs,

The fun part was when ADA was brought to a Californinan court for
their seal of approval on amalgam. Did you see that?

In court they denied it, said they only approved of the cannisters that
the dental amglam is contained in before inseration. Talking about a
dishonorably sneaking out ....

I bet not even Slobodan Milosevic would had come up with that thought!

Hans