Does anyone know the acute toxicity data of simethicone (LD50)?

Cho, Heui Je heuije at YRC.YUHAN.CO.KR
Tue Aug 24 00:57:55 EST 1999

--------------2EC289EB425F6504DAB45162

Hi

Does anyone know the acute toxicity data (LD50) and  molecular weight of
simethicone?
If you have, could you please send it to me?
I would really appreciate a reference for them.
Thanks a lot, I woud really appreciate any comments on the acute
toxicity data of simethicone including LD50  and  MW of simethicone.

--------------2EC289EB425F6504DAB45162

<HTML>
Hi
<P>Does anyone know the acute toxicity data (LD<SUB>50</SUB>) and&nbsp;
molecular weight of simethicone?
<BR>If you have, could you please send it to me?
<BR>I would really appreciate a reference for them.
<BR>Thanks a lot, I woud really appreciate any comments on the acute toxicity
data of simethicone including LD<SUB>50&nbsp; </SUB>and&nbsp; MW of simethicone.
<BR>&nbsp;</HTML>