Meeting update--Environmental Hormones: Past, Present, and Future

c. miller rellim at MAILHOST.TCS.TULANE.EDU
Tue Aug 10 18:32:24 EST 1999

It is my pleasure to invite you to "Environmental Hormones: Past, Present,
Future", occurring October 17th - 20th.  This symposium is organized by Dr.
John A. McLachlan, Professor and Director of the Center for
Bioenvironmental Research at Tulane and Xavier Universities, and will mark
the 20th anniversary of the first NIEHS Symposium on Estrogens in the
Environment.  We look forward to bringing together professionals from
disciplines such as toxicology, endocrinology, pharmacology, gynecology,
pediatrics, and molecular, cellular and organismal biology to discuss
current and future research in the field of environmental hormones.

Information pertaining to this symposium can be found on the conference web
site at http://e.hormone.tulane.edu.  This site is updated frequently and
has changed substantially since the previous conference notification.  New
subject matter includes the conference program, registration forms, and
travel information.

Continuing Medical Education records of credit will be awarded by the
Tulane University Medical Center to all conference attendees.

John J. Carriere
Development and Communications Coordinator
Center for Bioenvironmental Research
Tulane and Xavier Universities
504-862-8451 (office)
504-862-8455 (fax)