Cardiac Output measurement in transgenic mice

PradipG pradipg at aol.com
Wed Aug 4 11:27:51 EST 1999

Dear, Dr.

I do measure cardiac output and blood pressure in rats, mice and other animals
using our newly developed Cardiomax-III. If somebody is interested in testing
their laboratory animals in response to drug treatment, please send me e-mail
or send me a letter stating how many animals you are interested in testing.

Dr. P. Ghosh
Physiologist
Columbus Instruments
950, N. Hague Avenue,