Seeking Employment

aerie aerie01 at sprynet.com
Mon Aug 2 09:41:37 EST 1999

Hello!

I am seeking employment, either in consulting or industry, in the area of
environmental or human health risk assessment.  I live in Delaware and would
be interested in a position up to an hour away (i.e., Southern New Jersey,
Philadelphia area, Baltimore area).  My background is:  BA, MS New York
University, Ph.D, Rutgers University, 6 years consulting experience....I'm
having a hard time coming up with a suitable position -- anyone have any
suggestions?

Thanks!

Ann Schnitz