Question regarding PCP

Toke Lindegaard Knudsen tlk at math.ku.dk
Sat Apr 17 03:46:09 EST 1999

Hello.

I have one question regarding the drug PCP which I hope someone can answer
for me.  I need this information for a novel I am working on.

PCP was used by vets as an anesthetic in the early 60's (where my novel
takes place).  At that time PCP was known as Sernyl.  In what form was PCP
available to vets at that time?  I.e. as a powder, liquid, crystal, etc.

I understand also that powdered PCP can easily be put in liquid or crystal
form.  Is that correct?

Thank you very much for your kind help.

Please reply to me directly at <tlk at math.ku.dk> as I do not read
newsgroups so often.