How determine the dissolved CO concentration in the fluid ?

sos tsnam at yumc.yonsei.ac.kr
Tue Apr 6 01:57:53 EST 1999

How do you do everyone !
I'm doing experiments with dissolved carbon monoxide(CO) solution.
We bubbled CO gas in physiologic salt solution.
I'd like to know how determine the CO concentration in the solution.
Are there any techniques or instruments for determining the concentration of
CO dissolved in fluid ?
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely yours,