Heptachlor Epoxide

Jesse Schwartz schwartz at bio.bu.edu
Tue Oct 27 15:00:49 EST 1998

I'm running a behavioral tox study on fish, and I will be using heptachlor
epoxide.  I plan to create a stock solution with heptachlor epoxide in
acetone that I will dilute in dionized water.  Is there any reason why I
should be concerned with the acetone evaporating and removing any of the
heptchlor epoxide?  If so, what precautions should I be taking in order to
limit the removal of heptachlor epoxide in the acetone vapors?

Thanks

Jesse Schwartz
schwartz at bu.edu