James Marsh

Tabatha Yeatts/Benjamin Lonske yeattslo at MINDSPRING.COM
Tue Jun 2 14:34:51 EST 1998

I am a writer working on a chapter about chemist James Marsh and the Marsh
arsenic test for a book about crime-solving technology for young adults.  I
am trying to find information about Marsh's formative years.  I haven't
been able to find any references to his life before he developed the Marsh
apparatus.  I do not need many details, but I would like to know where he
was born, where he went to school, and so on.  Do you know where I might
obtain this information?

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can give me.
Sincerely,
Tabatha Yeatts
Atlanta, Georgia