What is TTX?

Dr. Henry hboyter at cstone.net
Mon Aug 24 12:17:02 EST 1998

Tetrodotoxin (4368-28-9), a toxin from the globe fish ovaries and liver (Merck Index 12th Ed.).  There
is a much longer IUPAC name of course, but I don't have time to type it.

--

Dr. Henry Boyter, Jr. Ph.D. Chemist

The opinions of Dr. Boyter are provided for informational
purposes only and should not be used as advice.  No
warranty or expression of professionalism is implied.

Joe Smith wrote in message <35E19DDA.DB6970A5 at erols.com>...
Can someone please tell me what TTX is? I was told that it is a
naturally occuring toxin, but I have been unable to find any info on
it.  A formula or full name would be most helpful.  Thanks.

melenkir at hotmail.com