POSITION: In Vitro Scientist [Tumor/Angiogenesis]

Ann Rathbun rathbun at SEDONA.NET
Fri Aug 14 13:25:04 EST 1998

Scientist, Tumor/Angiogenesis In Vitro

We are seeking a PhD-level scientist with experience in angiogenesis
and/or tumor research for a Discovery Research position with our client
biopharmaceutical company.  He/She will conduct research examining the
role of various factors in In Vitr systems and will coordinate external
collaborations in this area.

 Qualifications:
=B7 Ph.D in appropriate Biological science,=20

=B7 Experience in use of In Vitro models to study actions of various
factors with the emphasis on:  Endothelial Cell Assays, =20
Proliferation,   Survival,   Migration,   Tube Formation,   Sprouting, =20
Extracellular Matrix Production

=B7 Use of Retroviral systems for reporter gene expression

=B7 Differential display techniques.

If you have an interest in this or other opportunities, please send us
your resume/CV as an Attached File to an email or send by mail/FAX to
RS&A to the attention of Ann Rathbun, Managing Director. All
correspondence is held in strict confidence.

Rathbun, Sapir & Associates
P.O. Box 2337 =20
Sedona, AZ 86339-2337 * USA
(520) 203-0074 Office  (520) 203-0075 FAX=20
E-mail: rathbun at sedona.net