POSITION: In Vivo Scientist [Tumor/Angiogenesis]

Ann Rathbun rathbun at SEDONA.NET
Fri Aug 14 13:23:58 EST 1998

Scientist, Tumor/Angiogenesis In Vivo

We are seeking a PhD-level scientist with experience in angiogenesis
and/or tumor research for a Discovery Research position with our client
biopharmaceutical company.  He/She will conduct research examining the
role of various factors in In Vivo models and will coordinate external
collaborations in this area.

This scientist will be working with:
=A7 Recombinant proteins that agonize or antagonize factors

=A7 Transgenic models in which proteins are knocked-out or overexpressed
resulting in vascular phenotypes

 Qualifications:
=B7 Ph.D in appropriate Biological science=20

=B7 Experience in use of In Vivo models to study actions of various
factors with the emphasis on:  Tumor Models,   Corneal Pocket Model, =20
Matrigel Angiogenesis Model,   CAM assay,   Wound Healing Models, =20
Ischemic Models,   Use of Adenoviral and Retroviral Protein Expression
in the above systems.

If you have an interest in this or other opportunities, please send us
your resume/CV as an Attached File to an email or send by mail/FAX to
RS&A to the attention of Ann Rathbun, Managing Director. All
correspondence is held in strict confidence.

Rathbun, Sapir & Associates
P.O. Box 2337 =20
Sedona, AZ 86339-2337 * USA
(520) 203-0074 Office  (520) 203-0075 FAX=20
E-mail: rathbun at sedona.net