Welbilt bread machine-toxic gases?

Chuck DeHart dehartcg at jmu.edu
Mon May 26 15:51:49 EST 1997

My apologies if this there is a better place to pose these comments/questions:

Anybody out there buy a Welbilt bread machine that stinks to high heaven when
you use it?  We are concerned about possible toxic gase emitted from the
nonstick coating. Anybody familiar with research on nonstick coatings like
this. The customer service people are not responding and we are forced to look
elsewhere for help.

Thanks in advance,
Chuck