Mytilus needed

DiverNLB divernlb at aol.com
Fri May 16 16:27:13 EST 1997

Hello. I am a graduate student at California State University, Long Beach.
Currently I am setting up for an experiment involving lab exposures of
young adult Mytilus edulis (35-40 mm) to a mixture of PAHs. Can anyone
tell me where I can find relatively "clean" animals (low levels of
bioaccumulated xenobiotics) in this general area? Thank you.

Homer O. Ellison
Dept. of Biological Sciences
California State University, Long Beach