pollution in urban environmental

bernoem at mbox.vol.it bernoem at mbox.vol.it
Sun Mar 23 18:32:22 EST 1997

I am an Italian girl student in Biological Science at the end of my
study. My degree is on pollution in the urban environmental with a
famous vegetable biomarker (peroxidases) but a new methodology.
Now my inquiry is: are there other biomarker vegetable or animal
(invertebrate) in use for estimate the pollution in urban environmental
and it/they is/are easily applies to all cases?
If you will send me your answer my e-mail address is:
bernoem at mbox.vol.it
Many greetings
Elisa Berno