Is anyone able to supply me information relating to the effects of
prolonged exposure to coal smoke, dust and ash (both the latter in very
fine particle form).
After a period of four years inhaling and generally being exposed to
fumes etc. from a faulty fireplace and flue in a living room I would
dearly like to know the poisons to which I have been subjected.
I understand that coal fires can be every bit as lethal as a gas fire if
flues etc. are faulty.
Any help would be much appreciated,
Nicky Willis www.bellinghams.demon.co.uk
Tel. (uk) 01738 624357
Fax. (uk) 01738 624454