Antidote lists on the web

Paul-Didrik Hoff Roland p.d.h.roland at FARMASI.UIO.NO
Thu Dec 11 05:34:54 EST 1997

I am a pharmacy graduate student working on my thesis, which is titled:
"Toxicological resources on the Internet, validation of them and the
possibility of using them to update hospital antidote lists".

In this work I will need to find antidote lists on the Internet (as well
as other toxicological resources), and hope by this to get some help as to
location(s).

So, if you know of any resources that may be of value to my work, I will
be most grateful if you would notify me.=20

PLEASE, RESPOND BY PERSONAL MAIL (you may include the newsgroups for
others who might be interestred), since I can=ABt subscribe to the newsgoup
from here

TIA,

* Paul-Didrik Hoff Roland                 "The pig eats when its hungry,  *
* e-mail:     p.d.h.roland at farmasi.uio.no          has sex when its horny *
* snail-mail: Fantoft Studentby, Rom E-521,        and it pays no bills.  *
*             N-5036 FANTOFT                 ^_^   So, there you have it!"*
* Phone:      +47  55 27 66 09              (@ @)         - Perry Farrell *