PCB exposure

Barbara Adams tyke at aloha.net
Thu Dec 4 11:01:15 EST 1997

Can anyone tell me, in plain terms what PCB analysis in fat tissue detected
Quantified at 179 parts per billion up to 1000 parts per billion means in
terms of severity of contamination?

What kind of health issues might be expected at this level of contamination?

Are medica/nutritional/herbal/other interventions appropriate?

 Is there another question I shold have thought of?

Thank You Barbara