Post docs

HJD Dorman carvacrol at carvacrol.force9.co.uk
Sat Aug 23 01:27:46 EST 1997

I am approaching the end of my PhD studies and am looking for a postdoc.
My work as been involved in the use of plant antioxidants and their
application to protecting unsaturated fatty acids in animal models. The
bigger application of this interest is obliviously in the food industry
as many of these natural products are often in foodstuffs or are used as
flavouring agents.
If any members in this group have or are in a position to apply for
postdoc support please contact me and I will be glad to send you a CV
and publication list.
Damien Dorman