Information about Ibotenic acid

Richard Chiu rsmchiu at acs.ucalgary.ca
Fri Nov 22 20:18:04 EST 1996

I am doing a general research project on ibotenic acid
(alpha-amino-2,3-dihydro-3-oxo-5-Isozoleacetic acid) but I am having
many problems trying to locate facts about its physical/chemical
properties and information about its synthesis. I was hoping someone
could give me some hints on where I could find information about this
particular substance. I would greatly appreciate any information or
suggestions anyone could give me. Thank you.

Richard Chiu
University of Calgary