Request for Highlights of the '96 SOT Meeting

John Budny jabudny at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 22 14:50:15 EST 1996

I think this is an excellent idea.  I will summarize a session that took
place one morning about Animal Models.  This session was appropriate for
our recent - and soon to be revived by yours truly - discussion on animal
models.  I first have to address the mandates of our Universal Uncle -
Sam to make certain I'm not the cause for the federal employees being out
of a job.  However, after i get my taxes done, I will summarize the
animal model session at the SOT this year.

Good Idea Chuck!  Anyone else out there see anything that interested
them?

John A. Budny
jabudny at earthlink.net