RE" Occupational Exposure

phanley at warwick.net phanley at warwick.net
Thu Mar 14 23:40:54 EST 1996

My adult son has been exposed to a lot of the chemicals your wife was. his
reproductive system has been destroyed. I sined on to the Internet in order to
accumulate info re these chemicals.. Unfortunately my briefcase is at work but
I did get into a law firm computer in CA that has done work in toxicology. I
discovered that Dow Chemical did research in 1974 re MEK and birth defects.
Conclusion was that MEK along with the synergistic effects of other chemicals
does cause "small head" syndrome and mental retardation. We have secured the
services of a toxicologist in upper NYS (Wm. Sawyer) who has done extensive
research in the toxic effects of chemical exposure. The MSDS sheets are
available through the Internet system although I have found that they may be
"dated". I do have some product sheets if any can be of use. The MSDS through
the system are on the particular chemcials. I will email what info I have to
you 3/15. And thank you..I though I was alone out here. phanley at warwick.net