Multiple Chemical Sensitivity Syndrome

WAGDOG wagdog at aol.com
Wed Mar 13 23:11:48 EST 1996

I am attempting to collect information on Multiple Chemical Sensitivity
Syndrome, especially relating to exposure to pesticides and termiticides,
and resulting in cancer.  I would appreciate any information you might
have or any leads toward additional information.  I am interested in
information and studies both supporting and rejecting this syndrome.
Thank you.