Chloramine Fetal Effects

LJHERDEZ ljherdez at aol.com
Sun Mar 3 02:14:36 EST 1996

First of all, if there any duplicates of this message floating around, I
apologize.  I had difficulty getting this posted correctly.

Now for my question to anyone who can provide journals references, etc.
I'm a childbirth educator.  One of my families recently learned that
chloramine is being added to their water system.  The mother is about 30
wks. gestation.   Since I'm having trouble accessing Medline right now,
I'm unable to search this subject well.  I'm wondering if anyone on this
board has info. on this subject or can direct me to other areas that have
this info.  As of now, I have found nothing to address this subject either
way.  Please email me at: ljherdez at aol.com.

Thanks in advance!  LJH