Animal Models in Toxicology: Discussion Topic

John Budney jabudny at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 31 21:23:42 EST 1996

I am posting the Subject topic with the purpose of initiating discussions
related to the following questions:
-What is an animal model?
-Why do we use animal models in toxicology (which may be related to the
question: Why do we use animal models in biology?)
-What are the criteria for the selection of animal models?

I do not wish to limit the discussions to the above questions, but I
present them to serve as a starting point for the discussion.

Any comments on Animal Models in Toxicology?????