Toxicity of Cadmium to Aquatic macroinvertebrates.

Henry L. Griffith hlgriff at mindspring.com
Sun Jan 28 23:19:59 EST 1996

I am currently taking a graduate class in toxicology, in which we have to do a
5 year literature review of an assigned topic.  I was assigned the topic
"Cadmium Toxicity:  Effects and Mechanisms".  I would like to narrow the topic
to aquatic macroinvertebrates, but have run into limited searching abilities
in our library.  If any one has some suggestions as to good quality articles
pertaining to this topic, I would greatly appreciate any suggestions or
references.  I do have access to interlibrary loans, but limited to Current
Contents for database searching.

I have found some information in the Current Contents, but am looking for
specifics on effects and mechanisms.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
H.L. Griffith
Columbus College