vote to moderate bionet.toxicology

DrJackBud drjackbud at aol.com
Fri Jan 5 00:33:51 EST 1996

I favor a moderated news group and I also realize this service of
"filtration" comes with some risk viz. the "potential" ( notice I wrote
""POTENTIAL"") for censorship.  Assure us novices that there are
guidelines for moderators of news groups that achieve the benefits without
censorship.  To make the bionet.toxicology news group something other than
"an alternative to going to the library" or "pop-tox" forum is a scholarly
objective.