pharmacokinetic parameters for THC distribution in humans

Shelley Cole shelley at DARWIN.SFBR.ORG
Fri Sep 15 18:15:38 EST 1995

Can anyone provide me with references for partition coefficients,
Michealis Menten Constants, half-lives, Vmax, and any other pertinent
data for modeling THC distribution throughout various body compartments
namely: fat, muscle, liver, kidney, brain, arterial and venous blood, etc.
I will gladly accept references to animal as well as human data.

Thanks,

Nick Giardino