IUBio

[Protein-analysis] Help needed for PI calculator

Xiaoshan Yue via proteins%40net.bio.net (by Xiaoshan.Yue.4 from nd.edu)
Tue May 14 20:11:18 EST 2013

Dear Professor,

Sorry to disturb you with this Email. I am trying to calculate the PIs of my phosphopeptides and read from a paper that using your website
http://www.nihilnovus.com
However, I could not get connected to this website.
Are you still running this PI calculator? If not, do you have any recommendations for the tools that I could use to calculate phosphopeptide PIs? I was always using ExPASy but it does not deal with phosphorylation.

Thank you very much for your time!

Sincerely yours,
Xiaoshan Yue

Xiaoshan Yue