IUBio

[Protein-analysis] Re: zinc finger protein purification issue

watnne from googlemail.com via proteins%40net.bio.net (by watnne from googlemail.com)
Tue Jan 26 03:29:19 EST 2010

It seems that your protein doesn't behave well at high concentrations.
Maybe it would help to have DTT or beta-Mercapto in your buffer. Or
you might try alkylating some Cystein residues to prevent di-sulfid
bridges? For concentration of proteins, I use Ammoniumsulphate
solution. You could try this and resuspend the precipitate in a buffer
containing DTT.