IUBio

Xjxfiyvr time s.a.ver

theodore winter angleacoley at hisword.com
Thu May 6 17:25:11 EST 2004

bleedover  boursin  sf-lovers  and-answer  bkauffma

Together with our commitment to sa-ve you and your f,am.ily time and money,
we strive to provide you with superior prescription services and quality
care.

Vic0-din Pain Reliever Pills Online

FedEx shipping. 0n.line tracking.

See our full line here:  http://srfnp.net.gfgg56.com?r=c30

No ch,arge for the physician's consult.

Q`uit:  http://qsado.jeo.sdr5f5.com/e.html

When I take a long time, I am slow. When my boss takes a long time, he is
thorough. When I don't do it, I am lazy. When my boss doesn't do it, he is
too busy. When I do something without being told, I am trying to be smart.
When my boss does the same, that is initiative. When I please my boss, I am
ass-kissing. When my boss pleases his boss, he is co-operating. I do good,
my boss never remembers. When I do wrong, he never forgets
A young man was walking through a super market to pick up a few things when
he noticed an old lady following him. ¡°Pardon me," she said. "I'm sorry if
my staring at you has made you feel uncomfortable. It's just that you look
just like my son, who died recently.¡± I¡¯m very sorry," replied the young
man, "is there anything I can do for you?¡± Yes," she said, "as I'm leaving,
would you say¡¯ Goodbye, mother?' It would make me feel so much better.¡±
Sure," answered the young man. As the old woman was leaving, he called
out,¡± Goodbye, Mother!"  Then, as he stepped up to the checkout counter, he
saw that his total was $127.00. "How can that be?" he asked.  "I only
purchased a few things!¡± The clerk replied, "Your mother said you'd pay for
her."
tensijik9shinomiy02misu,houkouki nisigyou.

---