IUBio

tissue homogenization

Scott Coutts scott.coutts at med.monash.edu.au
Wed Aug 20 06:38:28 EST 2003

Hmm... dont know about the BEST way, but you can buy little 'mortar and
pestle' type things that fit exactly into the bottom of an eppendorf
tube. We used them a while back for crushing and homogenising individual
Drosophila flies.

As for the solvent, well, I guess that depends on how you have your
ELISAs set up.