IUBio

Protein Structure Prediction

Yong Jiang yjiang at ucsd.edu
Tue Apr 2 17:40:42 EST 2002

read lastest paper and find which protein is your target, then go to
genebank/ncbi to retrieve the sequence; there are so many online tools can
predict secondary structure, non of them are perpect, each is good at
certain protein families. you have to try several of them, the best
judgement comes from you, the biologist, not the software.
yong
news:77178c75.0203192019.66ef73a4 at posting.google.com...