IUBio

A possible funding opportunity (application)

Jong Park jong at mrc-dunn.cam.ac.uk
Tue Nov 20 09:13:40 EST 2001

Possible funding: Bioinformatics/Proteomics/Computer science
 related Postdoc position fund application

There is a possible funding opportunity in Bioinformatics in MRC-DUNN Human
Nutrition Unit in Cambridge, UK. (with Dr. Jong Park)

MRC-DUNN is a nice place to work (science).

http://www.mrc-dunn.cam.ac.uk/

The applicants must be American and Ph.D. holders (any subject)

If you are passionately interested in

1) Bioinformatics general
2) Proteomics
3) Protein Interaction
4) Computer Operating system development
5) Aging process.
6) Complex systems analysis,

Please contact me so that we can apply for a fund.

Jong Park,

jong at mrc-dunn.cam.ac.uk